9011B DO/Temperature Basis Bluetooth Portable Meter
The Basis Portable Series is Jenco’s latest iteration of our portable meters and represents a huge step forward for on-location water quality measurements.
Add this item to your custom quote page by clicking the above "add to quote" button.
Well-designed, Inside and Out
The Basis Portable Series is Jenco’s latest iteration of our portable meters and represents a huge step forward for on-location water quality measurements. This series introduces Bluetooth or non-Bluetooth connectivity and a merging of the best features from our other series, which means we double down on reliability, usability and value.
Accurate, Reliable Measurements
- 1 point calibration
- Each and every unit is hand calibrated and QC’ed by at least 2 teams.
- CE, RoHS, FCC ID complaint
- Clear, large LCD
- Membrane buttons with tactile feedback On-devicememory storage
- 750 point memory with date/time stamp for GLP
- IP67 water-tight housing
- Removable, rugged protective case
- Inclined back for tabletop use
Transfer 750 saved measurement data from meter to app for sharing and further analysis.
Other Meters In This Series
- Single and dual parameter pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity,dissolved oxygen, optical dissolved oxygen, pH/ORP/EC, pH/ODO.
- Polarographic or optical DO
- Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth models
- With memory storage
- With or without protective case
0.00 to 50.00 mg/L
± 0.5%F.S（only meter), 0 to 20 mg/L, ± 2% of the reading or ±0.2 mg/L, whichever is greater, 20 to 50 mg/L, ± 6% of the reading
DO% Saturation Range
0.0 to 500.0%
DO% Saturation Resolution
DO% Saturation Accuracy
± 0.5%F.S（only meter）, 0 to 200% air saturation, ± 2% of the reading or ±2% air saturation, whichever is greater, 200 to 500% air saturation, ± 6% of the reading.
-6.0 to 46.0 ℃ （32.0 to 122.0 °F）
0.1 ℃ (0.2 °F)
± 0.3 ℃ (±0.6 °F)
600 to 1100 mBar
0.0 to 40.0 ppt
Auto: -6.0 to 46.0 ℃ （32.0 to 122.0 °F）
Thermistor,10 kohm at 25 °C
Auto shut off
10, 20, 30 minutes or non-use
All touch keys
Ambient Temperature Range
0 to 50 °C
Up to 90%
214 X 74 X 42 mm; 216 X 80 X 50 mm (Have jacket)