Dissolved Oxygen benchtop meter with extra large LCD display for ease of use. The meter uses polarographic type sensor with replaceable membranes and programmable pressure compensation, 600 to 1000 mBar and salinity compensation, 0 to 40.0 ppt. Communications is via. Features dual LCD displays for DO and temperature and an RS-232-C interface. ATC is a 10k thermistor. Power is 100 ~ 240 VAC or by battery.
- Clear, large LCD display (4 1/8 x 3 1/16 in.).
- Clear LCD displays DO % saturation or DO as ppm, simultaneously with temperature.
- Automatic temperature compensated (ATC) DO readings.
- User selectable salinity and pressure compensated DO readings.
- Works with accurate and reliable polarographic DO probe.
- Convenient one point calibration for DO calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Intuitive operation with membrane keypad with tactile and audio feedback.
- Splash resistant case is made with durable, reinforced plastic for added protection. protective covers for connectors are included.
- Large LCD is offset for improved protection against unintentional damage.
- Smaller case does not clutter valuable desk space.
- RS-232 computer interface.
- 8pin DIN connector for DO and thermistor.
- AC adaptor or battery power.