pH/Conductivity/Salinity/Temperature benchtop meter with dual LCD displays for Conductivity/Salinity/pH/mV/temp. Features cell adjust and 4.01/7.00/10.01 buffer select.
- Dual LCDs display pH, conductivity, or salinity, simultaneously with temperature.
- Accepts 2-wire and 4-wire conductivity cells with k=1 or k=5 cell constants for improved flexibility and accuracy.
- Auto or manual ranging of 4 conductivity ranges are available for improved usability.
- Convenient calibration with automatic buffer recognition of us or european pH buffer sets. quick one point conductivity calibration. calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Readings are automatically compensated for temperature (ATC). meter automatically switches into manual compensation when temperature probe is not present.
- Automatic lock mode and end point sensing are available to lock in stable readings.
- Intuitive operation with membrane keypad with tactile and audio feedback.
- Indication for electrode slope and electrode offset for optimized electrode maintenance.
- Splash resistant case is made with durable, reinforced plastic for added protection.
- RS-232 computer interface with software.
- BNC connector for pH/reference pH and mv.
- 8pin DIN connector for conductivity cell & 10k thermistor.
- Separate pin plug connector for reference pH.
- AC adaptor or battery power.
-2.00 to 16.00 pH
±0.01 pH ± 1 LSD
Conductivity Range K=1.0
0.00 uS/cm to 30.00 mS/cm
Conductivity Resolution K=1.0
0.01 uS/cm, 0.1 uS/cm, 0.001 mS/cm, 0.01 mS/cm
Conductivity Accuracy K=1.0
Conductivity Range K=5.0
0.0 uS/cm to 200.0 mS/cm
Conductivity Resolution K=5.0
0.1 uS/cm, 1 uS/cm, 0.01 mS/cm, 0.1 mS/cm
Conductivity Accuracy K=5.0
0.0 to 80.0 ppt
- 5.0 to 75.0 °C
± 0.1 °C
pH Temperature Compensation
Auto/manual -5.0 to 75.0 °C
pH Buffer Recognition
(4.01, 7.00, 10.01) or (4.00, 6.86, 9.18)
pH Buffer Temperature Range
0 to 60 °C
pH Electrode Offset Recognition
±100 mV at 7.00 pH or -91.7 to 108.3 mV at 6.86 pH
pH Electrode Slope Recognition
±30 % at 4.00, 4.01, 9.18 pH or 10.01 pH
Greater than 1013 ohms
15.0 to 25.0 °C, default 25.0 ℃
0.0 to 4.0 %, default 1.91%
Basic Cell Constant
K=1 or k=5, user selectable
100 ~ 240 VAC adapter or AA x 6 batteries
All touch keys
End Point Sensing & Hold
LCD Character Size (main : Temperature)
12.7 x 12.7 mm high LCD
Ambient Temperature Range
0 to 50 °C
Thermistor, 10k ohm at 25 °C
Dimensions (w x d x h )
250 x 240 x 100 mm
1090 grams (including batteries)