6377M pH/ORP/Conductivity/Salinity/TDS/Temperature Basis Benchtop Meter
The Basis Series pH/mV/Conductivity/Salinity/TDS/temperature benchtop meter is the Multi-parameter meter from a line that is renowned for its reading quality, now with a refined user experience and improved usability.
- Renowned accuracy and repeatability
- Upgraded user experience and usability
- Improved electrode serviceability and low cost of ownership
Add this item to your custom quote page by clicking the above "add to quote" button.
Well-designed, Inside and Out
The Basis Series pH/EC Multi-parameter meter forms the foundation of Jenco’s benchtop meter offerings and comes from a long line of distinguished benchtop meters, where low cost of ownership, reading quality and build quality take precedent.
Renowned Accuracy and Repeatability
The reason Jenco is consistently contracted to build products for well-respected brands and the reason we can consistently win the trust of end-users is due to our reputation for being focused on reading quality. Do the right things in the right way, no cutting corners.
- Repeatable readings with 0.01 pH and 0.1 mV resolution
- Repeatable, accurate results achieved with up to 5 points NIST or US buffer calibration for pH, 1 point ORP and 1 point Conductivity offset calibration.
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 750 data points.
- Each and every unit is hand calibrated and QC’ed by at least 2 teams
Upgraded User Experience and Usability
Streamlined and modern design is paired with a large, high contrast backlit LCD, buttons with tactile and audio feedback, and a detached electrode holder arm.
- Streamlined, modern and smaller design creates clutter-free workspace
- Large, high contrast LCD
- Well-situated keys with tactile feedback
- AC adaptor or battery powered
- Splash-resistant case made with durable, reinforced plastic for added protection
Improved Electrode Serviceability and Low Cost of Ownership
The Basis Series pH/mV/Conductivity/Salinity/TDS/temperature benchtop meter uses a standard BNC connector for pH and ORP so it works with a vast majority of electrodes available on the market. The decision to make the electrode arm a detached, optional accessory further allows the Basis Series to be setup in the way that works best for you.
- BNC connector for pH or ORP electrodes
- 8-Pin DIN for temperature and conductivity probe