Field or lab polarographic DO/temperature meter, water resistant case, RS-232, 8-pin DIN connector.
Add this item to your custom quote page by clicking the above "add to quote" button.
Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature Portable Meter. Jenco model 9250M is an, IP65, polarographic type dissolved oxygen meter with RS232 interface and 50 sets of data memory storage.
- Clear LCD displays dissolved oxygen as percent air saturation or as ppm simultaneously with temperature.
- Convenient one point calibration for dissolved oxygen. Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- User selectable salinity and pressure compensated dissolved oxygen readings.
- Work with accurate and reliable polarographic dissolved oxygen probe.
- Inclined back provides ideal viewing angle for benchtop use.
- 50 memory storage of dissolved oxygen with temperature reading with memory location ID.
- RS-232 computer interface with software.
- IP65 waterproof.
- AC adaptor or battery power (low battery indicator).
0.00 to 50.00 ppm
±0.2 % F.S.
DO% saturation Range
0.0 to 500.0 %
DO% saturation Resolution
DO% saturation Accuracy
±0.2 % F.S.
-6.0 to 46.0 °C
±0.1 °C ± 1 digit
Manual 0.0 to 70.0 ppt , default 0.0 ppt
Manual 600 to 1100 mBar ,default 1013 mBar
Auto -6.0 to 46.0 °C
100 ~ 240 VAC adapter or AAA x 6 batteries
410 grams (Including batteries)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
83 x 222 x 71 mm