Our 5th generation benchtop series consists of single and multi-parameter models, with or without Bluetooth connectivity. The 6177B is a single parameter pH/ORP/temperature Based Bluetooth Benchtop Meter that pairs with iOS and Android tablets to enable the same user experience as users’ favorite apps while providing graphing, guided calibration procedures, data sharing, cloud data storage and user-defined compliance policies.
Renowned Accuracy and Repeatability
Repeatable, accurate results achieved with up to 5 points NIST or US buffer calibration for pH, 1 point mV offset calibration.
- Repeatable readings with 0.01 pH and 0.1 mV resolution
- Simple calibration with automatic buffer recognition of US and European buffers
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 750 data points.
- Each and every unit is hand calibrated and QC’ed by at least 2 teams
- CE, FCC ID, RoHS complaint
Free iOS and Android apps are as easy and convenient to use as users’ favorite apps, and allow complete control of all on-meter functionality plus guided calibration procedures and much more.
Great User Experience
Streamlined and modern design is paired with a large, high contrast backlit LCD, buttons with tactile and audio feedback, and a detached electrode holder arm.
- Streamlined, modern and smaller design creates clutter-free workspace
- Large, high contrast LCD
- Well-situated keys with tactile feedback
- AC adaptor or battery powered
- New aesthetical desgin, rugged detachable electrode holder arm
Improved Electrode Serviceability and Low Cost of Ownership
Standard BNC connector for pH or ORP electrodes and temperature electrodes.
- BNC connector for pH or ORP electrodes
- 8-Pin DIN for temperature probe
Easily Share Data Locally or to the Cloud
Share stored data to other apps such as Notes and Evernote or to cloud services such as Google Docs.
High Information Availability
Display pH and ORP with temperature readings simultaneously with electrode efficiency, last calibration date and real-time graphing.
GLP-Compliant Data Storage
Greater than10k Sets of pH or ORP and temperature data plus calibration data such as calibration date, buffers used, calibration slopes and calibration offsets.