DO & temperature transmitter with an isolated & reversible 4 to 20 mA current output, stored calibration data, backlit LCD display for DO and temperature, universal power supply 100 to 240 V AC and packaged in an easy to install plastic panel mount water resistant 1/8 DIN IP-65 case. Uses Hamilton Company Oxysens and Easyferm DO electrodes.
- Easy to install 1/8 DIN plastic casing
- Clear LCD displays dissolved oxygen or temperature with backlight
- Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up
- Universal power supply input from 100 to 240 V AC
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- Isolated and reversible 4 to 20 mA current output for DO allows it to be used as a proportional output
- CE and RoHS complain