DO & temperature transmitter with an isolated & reversible 4 to 20 mA current output, stored calibration data, backlit LCD display for DO and temperature, universal power supply 110 to 240 VAC and packaged in an easy to install plastic panel mount water resistant 1/8 DIN IP-65 case. Uses Hamilton Company Oxysens and Easyferm DO electrodes.
- Easy to install 1/8 DIN plastic casing
- Clear LCD displays dissolved oxygen or temperature with backlight
- Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up
- Universal power supply input from 100-240 VAC
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- Isolated and reversible 4 ~ 20 mA current output for DO allows it to be used as a proportional output
- CE and RoHS complain