pH, Temperature In-line Analyzer. 1/4 DIN, IP65, panel mount pH/Temp analyzer with two sets of 2 wire 4 ~ 20 mA current output, 2 sets of programmable on/off relay, RS-485 output and backlight.
- Graphic LCD with manual backlight displays pH, temperature, relay status, and transmitter current mA output.
- Automatic buffer recognition of US and NIST buffer sets. Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Two sets of isolated and reversible 4 ~ 20 mA current output for pH and temperature allows it to be used as a proportional output.
- 4 programmable on/off relays: 3 for pH and 1 for temperature.
- RS-485 output for remote access allows multiple units to be connected and ganged together.
- Password protection.
-2.00 to 16.00 pH
±0.01 pH ± 1 digits
-10.0 to 120.0 °C
±0.1 °C ± 1 digit
pH Buffer Recognition
(4.01, 7.00, 10.01) or (4.00, 6.86, 9.18), user selectable
pH Electrode Offset Recognition
±100 mV at 7.00 pH / -91.7 mV to 108.3 mV at 6.86 pH
pH Electrode Slope Recognition
±30% at 4.00, 4.01, 9.18 or 10.01 pH
Auto -10.0~120.0 °C (Thermistor, 10K ohm at 25.0 °C)
Two current outputs for pH and temperature
Current Output Range
4 to 20 mA (isolated)
Current Output Scale
User programmable ,linear
500 ohm / 500 VDC
2 ON/OFF controls
5 A at 115 VAC or 2.5 A at 220 VAC, resistive load only
128 x 64 graphical LCD with backlight
115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz
Ambient Temperature Range
From 0 to 50 °C
IP 65 ,1/4 DIN case, 148 mm depth