Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, Temperature Portable Meter. Jenco model 3250M is a precision conductivity meter with selectable 2 or 4 wire cell inputs, RS-232 output and 50 sets of data memory storage.
Add this item to your custom quote page by clicking the above "add to quote" button.
- Clear LCD displays conductivity, salinity or TDS, simultaneously with temperature.
- Convenient one point calibration. Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Accepts 2-wire and 4-wire conductivity cells with k=0.1, k=1.0 and K=10.0 cell constants for improved flexibility and accuracy.
- Inclined back provides ideal viewing angle for benchtop use.
- 50 sets memory storage of conductivity, salinity, TDS with temperature reading with memory location ID.
- RS-232 computer interface with software.
- IP65 waterproof.
- AC adaptor or battery power (low battery indicator).
0.000 uS/cm to 300.0 mS/cm
0.001 μS/cm, 0.01 μS/cm, 0.1 μS/cm, 1 μS/cm, 0.01 mS/cm, 0.1 mS/cm
0.000 ppm to 300.0 ppt
0.001 ppm, 0.01 ppm, 0.1 ppm, 1 ppm, 0.01 ppt, 0.1 ppt
0.0 to 80.0 ppt
-10.0 ～ 120.0 °C
From 15.0 to 25 °C,default 25.0 °C
From 0.00 to 4.00%,default 1.91%
From 0.300 to 1.000,default 0.65
Two wire or four wire
conductivity cells : K=0.1,1.0,10.0
Thermistor,10k ohm at 25 °C
100 ~ 240 VAC adapter or AAA x 6 batteries
Operating Ambient Conditions
From 0 to 50 °C, at 90% RH
370 g,(batteries included)
Dimensions(W x D x H)
83 x 222 x 71 mm