Water resistant, easy to use, benchtop Conductivity/TDS/Salinity meter with 3 selectable cell constants. Conductivity/TDS/Salinity/Temperature benchtop meter, with an extra large LCD display, adjustable cell constants K=0.1, 1.0, 10.0, programmable temperature co-efficient and reference temperature. Battery or 100 ~ 240 VAC powered. CE approved.
- Clear, large LCD display (4 1/8 x 3 1/16 in.)
- Displays Conductivity/TDS/Salinity and temperature readings at the same time
- Accepts 2-wire conductivity cells with adjustable k=0.1, k=1 and k=10 cell constants for improved flexibility and accuracy
- Auto or manual ranging of 3 conductivity ranges are available for improved usability
- Convenient one point calibration. calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up
- Readings are automatically compensated for temperature (ATC).
- Intuitive operation with membrane keypad with tactile and audio feedback
- Splash resistant case is made with durable, reinforced plastic for added protection. protective covers for connectors are included
- Large LCD is offset for improved protection against unintentional damage
- Smaller case does not clutter valuable desk space
- 8pin DIN connector for conductivity cell & 10k thermistor
- AC adaptor or battery power