Reliable, accurate selectable 2-wire or 4-wire portable conductivity / salinity / TDS meter with 50 sets of memory storage
Add this item to your custom quote page by clicking the above "add to quote" button.
When Jenco designed the model 3020M, we took the best of the popular 3010M and increased its range and accuracy by enabling the meter to be paired with both 2-wire and 4-wire conductivity probes. LIke other meters in this series, this meter is RoHS compliant, meaning it doesn’t include hazardous materials such as lead, mercury, cadmium and other materials that are harmful to the environment. 3020M can simultaneously display conductivity and temperature, salinity and temperature, and TDS and temperature, and store up to 50 sets of readings.
- Simultaneous displays of conductivity, salinity or TDS with temperature measurements.
- 50 data set reviewable memory.
- Convenient one point calibration. Calibration data is stored in memory and ready for use on power up.
- Adjustable TDS coefficient, reference temperature and temperature coefficient.
- Uses one conductivity cell for conductivity, salinity and TDS measurements.
- Accepts 4-wire conductivity cell with K=0.475 cell constant and 2-wire K=0.1 cell constants for improved flexibility and accuracy.
- Automatic shutoff function (30 minutes of non-use).
- IP65 waterproof.
- Low battery indicator.
- RoHS and CE compliant.