3011M Cond/TDS/Salt/Temperature Basis Portable Meter
The Basis Portable Series is Jenco’s latest iteration of our portable meters and represents a huge step forward for on-location water quality measurements.
Add this item to your custom quote page by clicking the above "add to quote" button.
Well-designed, Inside and Out
The Basis Portable Series is Jenco’s latest iteration of our portable meters and represents a huge step forward for on-location water quality measurements. This series introduces Bluetooth or non-Bluetooth connectivity and a merging of the best features from our other series, which means we double down on reliability, usability and value.
Accurate, Reliable Measurements
- 1 point/range calibration
- Each and every unit is hand calibrated and QC’ed by at least 2 teams.
- CE, RoHS complaint
- Clear, large LCD
- Membrane buttons with tactile feedback On-devicememory storage
- 50 points memory
- IP67 water-tight housing
- Removable, rugged protective case
- Inclined back for tabletop use
Other Meters In This Series
- Single and dual parameter pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity,dissolved oxygen, optical dissolved oxygen, pH/ORP/EC, pH/ODO.
- Polarographic or optical DO
- Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth models
- With memory storage
- With or without protective case
0.000 uS/cm to 400.0 mS/cm
0.001 μS/cm, 0.01 μS/cm, 0.1 μS/cm, 1 μS/cm, 0.01 mS/cm, 0.1 mS/cm
0.000 mg/L to 400.0 g/L
0.001 mg/L, 0.01 mg/L, 0.1 mg/L, 1 mg/L, 0.01 g/L, 0.1 g/L
0.0 to 80.0 ppt
-10.0 to 120.0 °C
From15.0 to 25 °C, default 25.0 °C
From 0.00 to 4.00%, default 1.91%
From 0.30 to 1.00%, default 0.65
Electrode Type / Cell Constant
2 wire (K=0.1, 1.0 , 10) or 4 wire (K=0.475) conductivity cells
Thermistor,10k ohm at 25 °C
Auto shut off
9 Volt battery
Operating Ambient Conditions
From 0 to 50 °C, at 90% RH
214 X 74 X 42 mm, 216 X 80 X 50 mm (Have jacket)